At Concord, God has called us to be deliberate in how we do ministry. He has given us a set of values that guide us in everything that we do as we strive to inspire others to grow in Christ.
How do I accept Christ?
- Acknowledge that you are a sinner
- Pray and confess your sins to God
- Ask God to forgive you of your sins
- Ask God to come into your heart
Join Our Church
These are the simple steps to becoming a part of our family:
- Complete the online form and a member of the staff will reach out to you within 72 hours
- Complete the New Member Application via email
- Receive Christ and be baptized if you have not done so already.
JOIN THE CONCORD FAMILY Explore Growth Track
We assist and equip new and existing believers with foundational truths in the Salvation of Jesus Christ to discover what it means to be a follower of Christ.
Who can be baptized?
Anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
After I have accepted Christ, what steps do I need to take to be baptized?
Complete the following Baptism Form for you or a family member.