We Grow Groups
A group of people who gather to develop in the Word of God, fellowship, and do life together. More than just a fellowship time or social hour, Grow Groups can serve as the foundation for deep, truly life-changing relationships. At Concord, we have groups that will fit your life stage. If you’re looking for a safe place to encounter God, ask questions and nurture your spiritual growth while in community with others, Grow Groups are the place for you!
WE GROW LEADERS
Grow Group Leader Info Sessions
Thank you for showing interest in being a Grow Group Leader! We are so excited to get to know you and answer any questions that you have about taking your next step and living out our vision, "We Grow People". Check-in begins at 11:30am and we start at 11:45am.
Further Opportunities To Grow
We have a variety of classes that the church offers to help educate you on different areas of life. Some of these classes cover topics such as finances, pre-marital counseling, married life, and much more! Get life-changing and biblically sound teaching to help you grow His way!
- Men - Disciplines of a Godly Man R. Kent Hughes
- Women - Rise Up by Lori Wilhite
- Women- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- Co-Ed- Praying with Purpose Stephen Nelson Rummage
- Couples- Raising Kingdom Kids by Tony Evans
- Couples- Vertical Marriage by Dave and Ann Wilson
Rise Up! Women’s Bible Study
- Communicate effectively without being destructive
- Pursue peace before, during, and after an argument
- Lay off the insults and lay on the blessings
- Become allies and fight together for the best in your relationship.
Five Love Languages
Pre-Marital Counseling for Couples Seriously Interested (CSI)
Financial Peace University
Singles Bible Study
Every Sunday, from 02/09/2020 to 03/29/2020 | 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM | Location: Legacy Center
Join The Singles Ministry Bible Study Beginning February 9 - March 29th in the Legacy Chapel. We will be walking through the Book: Sex, Jesus, And The Conversations The Church Forgot by Mo Isom.
Men's Bible Study
Every Saturday, from 02/08/2020 to 03/21/2020 | 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM | Location: Legacy Center
Join the men of Concord on Saturday's beginning February 8th! We will be going through the book Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes and growing together in the Word.