WE GROW MEN
MEN EQUIPPING AND ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER THROUGH CHRIST.
The Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Ministry is here to reach, strengthen, and encourage men to make a difference wherever they are in life. Our ministry facilitates this through on-campus Small Groups and off-campus Grow Groups. In these environments, men are challenged to grow in their relationship with God, their family, and others through the principles of identity, intimacy, integrity, and influence.
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
Connecting with other men, the Iron Sharpens Iron ministry challenges and equips them to grow in their relationship with God, family, and others.
Men have the opportunity to participate in Community Groups and Grow Groups. Community Groups meet outside of the church; men's Grow Groups meet in the Spring and Fall semesters for approximately 10-weeks.
Volunteer in the men's ministry
We provide opportunities for men to get in the game and make a difference at Concord Church, in the community, at work, and at home. No man should ride the bench or sit on the sidelines.
- Parking Lot
- Invitation Counselor
- Small Group Leader
- Youth Small Group Facilitator
- Mighty Men of Valor Choir
- Prison Ministry
- Engage men to Concord Church and ISI Men’s Ministry
- Plan reach activities such as Daddy Daughter Dance, MAN Camp and Golf Tournament
- Identify and develop men to become Small Group leaders and facilitators
- Direct men to Small Groups
- Establish mentoring relationships for men
- Connect men in a missions or ministry volunteer opportunity