October 5, 2020
Everyone must be registered to vote for the November 3, 2020 election
October 13, 2020
In-person early voting begins
October 30, 2020
Last day for early voting in-person
There are three types of in-person voting:
- Paper Ballot
- Optical Scan
- Direct Record Electronic System
What to bring to the voting site?
You will be asked to show a photo ID. Acceptable forms include:
- Texas driver's license; Texas personal ID card, Texas handgun license, US military ID with photo, US citizenship certificate with photograph, or a US passport.
- If you don’t have an ID, you can still vote! Take a document that has your name and address on it, and you will be asked to sign a form attesting that you do not have an ID.
For the mail-in ballot, you must apply by October 23, 2020 – Return ballot by November 9th.
In order to submit a mail-in ballot you must fit the following criteria:
- 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
You will be asked to show a photo ID
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Texas driver's license
- Texas personal ID card
- Texas handgun license
- US military ID with photo
- US citizenship certificate with photograph
- US passport.
If you don’t have an ID, you can still vote!
In order to vote without an ID you should take a document that has your name and address on it, and you will be asked to sign a form attesting that you do not have an ID.
We will be registering and sharing voter registration information on the following dates:
Farmers to Families Produce Boxes for Seniors & Single Parents
Thursday, September 10, 2020 | 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. | Concord Church
Register to Vote (Now) Sunday Service Campaign
Sunday, September 13, 2020 | Sunday Morning Service
Delta Sigma Theta Registration Drive
Saturday, September 26, 2020 | 11 a.m.- 1p.m. | Concord Church
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I go to vote?
What if I was Incarcerated or have special circumstances?
Where can I find candidate Information?
Where can I find information about my current local elected official?
How do I become a volunteer Deputy for Registrations?