JOIN OUR FAMILY
These are the simple steps to becoming a part of our family:
- Complete the online form and a member from the staff will reach out to you within 72 hours
- Complete the New Member Application via email or *in-person
- Receive Christ and be baptized if you have not done so already.
As a new believer, Christ desires to develop a closer relationship with you so that you may know Him and experience the Holy Spirit for yourself. You can click on the links below to attend a class and take a free spiritual gifts assessment.
- Join the Concord family
- Attend a New Believer's Class
- Attend a New Member's Class
- Take a Spiritual Gifts Assessment Test
- Worship in a worship service weekly
- Grow in a Grow Group weekly
- Serve in a ministry and in the community
- If you have ever participated in online giving and/or event registration, please use your InFellowship ID, which is your e-mail address and password.
- If you do not have an account setup, click Register, located in the top right corner of the InFellowship page. Note that if you provided an email address on your New Member Application, you will be required to use that same email address to view your information.
For any changes to your household profile in our membership database, or other questions about your Concord membership account, please contact our church administration at 214-331-8522 ext. 6774 or [email protected].