Saturday, May 18, 2019, 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The 7-Hour Prayer Chain is a time of Praise, Thanksgiving, and Intercession for the special needs of our church family. Prayer Chains are hosted by the Prayer Ministry with assistance from ministry leaders who facilitate the Prayer Chain. Ministries are each assigned to a specific hour allotment. Prayer Chains are a church-wide event open to all members. There is no sign-up required for member participation, simply show up.
Here are the 2019 Prayer Chain Agenda Focus Areas:
1. Legacy Sanctuary Renovation for New Youth Worship Center
2. E.K. Bailey Preaching Conference
3. Pastor and Lady Carter and Family
4. Concord Church Staff
5. Concord Church Core Values
6. Concord Membership and various needs
7. A special time of prayer for personal requests and testimonies
8. National Leaders
This Prayer Chain will be held in the Invitation Counseling Room.