DONATE STOCKS, BONDS, AND MUTUAL FUNDS
Make a bigger impact by donating long-term appreciated securities, including stock, bonds, and mutual funds directly to charity.
If you’re interested, please contact the Finance department at [email protected].
How To Make A Donation
We know that each company may have their own stock transfer procedures. Therefore, we recommend each stockholder do the following:
- Contact your company for the specific instructions and forms needed to initiate the transfer of stock to Concord.
- Send the forms to Concord Finance Department so we can complete our portion of the form as the recipient of the stock.
- Concord will follow the instructions provided to complete the stock transfer paperwork.
- Concord receives the stock certificate.
- Concord values the stock.
- Concord converts the stock to cash.